My children like to make fun of me because I am a disinfect freak.
I know that living in a disinfect household allows for better air quality, a more organized plus stress-free household as well.
I was brought up the same way as my parents told me to consistently keep my room disinfect plus I consistently had to help with cleaning the household on the weekends. I’m trying to teach my children the same plus relaying the message that a disinfect household can minimize allergens plus illnesses. We do have a dog plus sometimes she does smell so my wonderful friend and I try to at least bathe her every few weeks. The other afternoon she came into my household plus something smelt honestly bad. It wasn’t from our dog, plus it wasn’t from a dirty home. It was an electrical smell. I went to my HVAC system because the smell was originating from there. It’s not like it was my blower motor plus it didn’t even sound like it was running. I thought this was a genuinely serious issue plus so I called my HVAC serviceman right away incase something electrical would catch on fire. The HVAC serviceman arrived to my household plus opened up the door of the blower motor. The bearings of the blower motor seized up causing it to make an electrical smell. He also checked all the electrical wiring to make sure that there was no loose electrical affixions. Luckily there wasn’t so this made the HVAC serviceman’s task a little easier, however after some tinkering on the barings plus blower motor, my HVAC system was wonderful as new again.